A “resident” is not the same as an “inhabitant”.
According to Black’s Law Dictionary, First Edition, a “resident”
may not be entitled to all the privileges as an “inhabitant”.
It further states that a resident is “also a tenant…obliged to reside
on his lord’s land”. Whereas a “domicile” is that place where one
sleeps and intends to stay with his family, aka “shelter”, his “residence”
is merely a temporary place from whence he eventually intends to return
to his “domicile”. The domicile is the fruit of his labor while the residence
is a place he has temporarily gone for business, or to make a living,
with the intent of returning to his “shelter”.
The judges are now called “corams” meaning an unelected judge, a person sitting as a judge, but not a judge.
Therefore making the courts liable to uphold not our Common Law, but the civil law of commerce, as practised by this Australian System of Government.
And to doubly keep the People well away from any Common Law, the sea boundaries were extended around Australia, both outward and inward along each State’s coastline – the landmass was now legislatively covered in “water”, thus allowing maritime law to rule in the courts as well.
Under maritime law, the captain of the ship has total lawful control, making all judicial rules. Common Law does not exist at sea.
Now, as the People CAN onlybe arrested, punished, sentenced, etc through Common Law UNLESS they hold a commercial contract with any government “department” or entity – the rise of registration, licensing, certification, etc began in this country.
Suddenly it was a crime to do anything without being given permission from some government agency.
- What is Maritime Law and what is its function..?? (shippingandfreightresource.com)
- Zukerkorn — Possible Bad News For Domestic Asset Protection Trusts In Conflict-Of-Laws Dispute (forbes.com)
- Official Announcement From the One People’s Public Trust (americankabuki.blogspot.com)
- IP and the Common Law (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- POLICE SERVICE, enforcing the corporate policies (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Domicile 4.5 Featured in Siren’s Call! (storiesbywilliams.com)
- The “Common Law Property” Myth in the Libertarian Critique of IP Rights (Part 1) (truthonthemarket.com)
- THE ONE PEOPLES PUBLIC TRUST: Announcement No.2 (wolfke74.wordpress.com)
- Designating common-law spouses as pension beneficiaries crucial after landmark Ontario court ruling (business.financialpost.com)
- THE ONE PEOPLES PUBLIC TRUST: Announcement No.2 (americankabuki.blogspot.com)