NSW wants to follow Qld‘s CSG lead
APPEA CEO David Byers told the conference Australia had to seize its opportunity to be a world-leader in the industry before other countries caught up.
Hundreds stop work in job-cut protest
NSW public servants stand firm on strike
Wednesday, 03 October 2012
Alan Jones Comments 03/10/2012
Alan Jones comments on the government wasting more funds on its ministerial staff.
Target MPs for super savings: ex-minister
Yet they ignore the following Why???
Danger of Oilfield Fracing
Tiers of government signing regional agreement
- Double Standards Perhaps? (doohan.id.au)
- Here comes our biblical system! (anthonyvioli.wordpress.com)
- Alan Jones’ delusional economics (trevorcook.typepad.com)
- Pollies Cry Not enough Money Whilst Community members live with Austerity (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Merchants of hate: the right wing popularism of Alan Jones versus “decent Australia” (watchingthedeniers.wordpress.com)
- Condemnation from all sides for Alan Jones (turnleft2013.wordpress.com)
- Qld, NSW activists walk against CSG (bigpondnews.com)