Keiser Report: Wall St. Vomitorium (E362
Watch and find out where you superannuation monies actualy go stacey tells you just have to listen !! u get 77% less
the racket explained!!
Published on Nov 3, 2012 by RussiaToday
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss how Wall Street has won big time with zero interest rate policy and that the biggest winner, JP Morgan Chase, has seen its deposits increase by 46% from 2007 (pre ZIRP) to 2012 and yet its interest expenses declined by nearly 89%. They also discuss the Vomitorium in Florida where Obama’s ‘historic’ mortgage settlement may be used to plug government deficits or political pay rises instead of helping the 11% of mortgage holders in foreclosure. In the second half, Max Keiser talks to former Goldman Sachs banker, Nomi Prins, discuss the lost lessons of the Great Depression.
Watch all Keiser Report shows here:
RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
- Keiser Report: Financial Earthquakes (E359) (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Banksters Bilking Billions – 14 September 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Give Us Your Money, Or You’re Dead! – Episode 360 (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: Fraud by Day, Fraud by Night (E361) (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Wall St. Vomitorium! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)