Max Keiser looks at all the scandal behind the financial news headlines.
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss foul-mouthed foreigners
with banker tourettes in Singapore, while in America, traders at Barclays send
each other expletive-filled emails admitting to manipulating energy prices down
in order to have their big bets on declining prices pay off. They also discuss financial activists
creating a rolling jubilee reverse vulture fund designed to liberate the population from unpayable debts.
In the second half, Max Keiser talks to Teri Buhl about the investigation into fraud at Sun Trust Bank
where whistleblowers allege the bank mis-sold mortgages to Fannie Mae, the government sponsored enterprise.
Max and Teri also talk about recent developments in the case of residential mortgage back securities fraudulently
sold to investors by JP Morgan’s Bear Stearns holding and Teri proposes a Million Man March on the SEC and the
- Keiser Report: Fraud by Day, Fraud by Night (E361) (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Rip It Up & Start Again! – Episode 363 (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: Cadavers Collateralized Debt ! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Wall St. Vomitorium – Episode 362 (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: Tourettes Traders & Bleeping Bankers (sgtreport.com)