Keiser Report: God Hates Bankers (E372
Published on Nov 27, 2012 by RussiaToday
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the water and fire signalling
the arrival of the paper apocalypse as ever more analysts warn of the debt and
credit bubble as governments put their faith in share traders who, a new study shows,
are more manipulative than psychopaths. In the second half, Max Keiser talks to
professor and economist, Steve Keen, about the fiscal cliff and private sector
deleveraging. They also discuss the possibility of a currency collapse in Japan.
RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
Are We Close to A Skynet Takeover?
An article written by Tallinn and Price warns that artificially intelligent computers or robots could
take over “the speed and direction of technological progress itself,” and shape the environment
of planet earth to their own ends while displaying about as much concern for humanity as we do
for a bug on the windscreen.
Far from being resigned to works as science fiction such as in the Terminator films, the threat posed
by a potential future “rise of the robots” has never been closer to reality.
The study echoes the predictions of respected author, inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil, renowned for his deadly accurate technological forecasts.
- “We are in a financial holocaust” – Max Keiser says in Parliament (hangthebankers.com)
- Keiser Report: Tourettes Traders & Bleeping Bankers! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Colossal Collapse Coming! (E371) (sgtreport.com)
- Keiser Report: Fraud by Day, Fraud by Night (E361) (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Wall St. Vomitorium – Episode 362 (dprogram.net)