Keiser Report: Too Big To Jail (E379)
Published on 13 Dec 2012
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert look at HSBC being fined rather than criminally charged
in order to avoid destabilizing the system, while JP Morgan and others are being sued for about a trillion
in bad mortgages investors were duped into buying. They also look at “1001” under which bankers who
lied to the federal housing authorities could be criminally tried for lying to a federal official. In the second half,
Max Keiser talks to Kyra Maya Phillips of MisfitEconomy.com about democracy aboard pirate ships of the
18th century on which No Plunder, No Pay was the name of the game and innovation happened on the fringe.
Max proposes banksters walk the plank in a specially built platform in Trafalgar Square.
- Keiser Report: Too Big To Jail – Episode 379 (dprogram.net)
- #HSBC No Criminal Charges TOO BIG TO JAIL #STFU (occupythebanks.com)
- Keiser Report: God Hates Bankers (E372) (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Max Keiser: Shameless And ‘Powerless’ (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Alternative Media Talking about our Position on this planet and how to handel it. (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Wall St. Vomitorium (E362) 77% less for you !! (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)