Published on 27 Dec 2012
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss Hank Paulson sightings in Chicago and the Boxing Day presents for the global peasants from the global elite, including 45 bad banker apples (at UBS) and an attempt to part the people of India from their gold hoard. In the second half, Max Keiser talks to trends forecaster, Gerald Celente of TrendsResearch.com about the next American Revolution and Nehru jackets.
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (12-24-12) Russell Blaylock, Max Keiser & Gerald Celente (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Crazyflation (E383) with Peter Schiff (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Keiser Report: Ho, Ho, Freaking Ho! (ft. John Cooper Clarke) – Episode 384 (dprogram.net)
- Gerald Celente: Everything What Washington Touches Fails (xrepublic.tv)
- Keiser Report: Next American Revolution (ft. Gerald Celente) – Episode 385 (dprogram.net)