Every week Max Keiser looks at all the scandal behind the financial news headlines.
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the American legal system that
authorizes plunder, a moral code that glorifies it and a financial system that profits from it.
In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Professor Steven A. Ramirez, a former
Enforcement Attorney at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, about
the broken social contract, when that contract got broken and how to mend it.
A social contract between the commonwealth (Us the people and our elected servants) turned into a corporate contract for insider trading and profiteering/racketeering, yes Terry Allan Can you inform the world how your sent implied fiat water bill complies with the weights and measures legislation in that you can show me the amount of water your meter has measured that it is alledged i have supposed to have used? Or you cant cause ther arnt any water meters youve spent the $11 milliion, it was split up between the respective contractors and still tennants security is an issue Do you know your own Mission Statements, Statements of Values or your so called oath of office ,? or has your mind being affected with a brain injury vide aspartamind and flouride? or, your just a commie working for a clepto corporate organisation that proports to be legal yet ignors international Standards and our own constitution!
- Keiser Report: Plunderers Pumping Pelf (E398) (sgtreport.com)
- What’s eating the global economy? – Max Keiser (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: Too Big To Jail – Episode 379 (dprogram.net)
- ‘Mad Max’ Keiser: They killed the markets – he’s gonna run them over (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- “We are in a financial holocaust” – Max Keiser says in Parliament (hangthebankers.com)
- Keiser Report: Threshold of Tyranny Passed (E396) with Alex Jones (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Keiser Report: Threshold of Tyranny Passed ft. Alex Jones (dprogram.net)