Max Keiser looks at all the scandal behind the financial news headlines.
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the
yellow-cake-baking, talcum-powder-shaking, perpetual-war-making,
balloon-boy-chasing, fake-it-til-you-make-it global economy. In this system,
spoof trading and a shadow banking system – collateralized by a combination
of liar loans and temporary workers consuming genetically modified food-like
products – gives us such heroes for our times as Robb U., the guy who was
handed $6 million in loans based on having a YouTube music video with 1-million-plus views.
In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to former Scotland Yard fraud squad
detective Rowan Bosworth-Davies of Rowans-Blog.blogspot.co.uk about justice departments
and regulators going after the ‘little guy,’ because he is easier to get than the too-big-to-fail guy.
Watching this im reminded of a bill the NSW lands Corporation sent me vide the Department of housing or community services dept Who when asked to prove how many litres of water a tennant has used , and as they cant as there are no water meters they employ a guestimation process, then they another corporation strikes a document that evicts a tennant and makes them homeless whilst ignoring Weights and Measures Legislation, the Geneiva conventions ruling on the loss of quality of life by action or otherwise , The human rights act and their own mission statements statements of values and oaths of office >
Police are supposed to protect life and property and detect and apprehend offenders but when the offenders are government workers fellow public servants they find it easier to pick on the little guy than take on their own public service union.
- Keiser Report: Fake-It-Til-You-Make-It Economy (E401) with Rowan Bosworth-Davies (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Terrorism as economic stimulus for US (xrepublic.tv)
- Bond-Pocalypse Now (E400) Keiser Report (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert & MI5 agent turned whistleblower (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Kamikaze Currency Killers – Episode 399 (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: Fake-It-Til-You-Make-It Economy – Episode 401 (dprogram.net)