Published on 23 Mar 2013
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert
discuss central bankers injecting meth into their
eyeballs and Freddie Mac then pushing the meth labs
onto unsuspecting investors and homebuyers through
sales of foreclosures. They also discuss the bold print
of the Constitution that should trump the small print of
the so-called sacroscant contracts of collateralised
debt obligations and other bogus derivatives.
In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to
Marc Hochstein of AmericanBanker.com about
whether or not bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and about
the issue of privacy in banking and financial transactions.
How does the Fine Print on their contracts Usurp the Bold Print of your Constitution? , and Human Rights?
So they can Fly around the World and Dine at the Finest resturants
Whilst others rummage throught dumpsters, So,… Whats austerity again ?
Official BTC Shop 10 bitcoin=$89.44 http://www.bitcointalks.com
20 bitcoin=$157.89 http://www.bitcointalks.com
My dear fellow colonists dont let Australia become the Treasure Island
of the ECB the UN The EU or for that matter any Fabian socialist technocratic
Authoritarian clepto corporate red masonic scumbaggery pirateism upon
the wealth of your great country
- Keiser Report: Constitution Fine Print (E422) (brotherjohnf.com)
- Is Bitcoin the New Safe-Haven Currency? Bitcoins Surge After Cyprus Bank Raid (planet.infowars.com)
- Keiser Report: Who stole from you? A Robo-banker – Episode 413 (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: When Truth is Found to be Lies (E408) (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- Will Bitcoin Kill the Federal Reserve? (exohuman.com)
- Re: Keiser Report: Bitcoin vs Paper Billionaires (E416) with Charles Hugh Smith (forum.prisonplanet.com)