NSW police bust jungle marijuana plantation
Police arrest 43 in biggest drug raid
NSW inquiry on medical use of marijuana
purposes’, 19 October 1999.
The list of findings does not appear in exactly the same form in the Report of the Working
Party on the Use of Cannabis for Medical Purposes, but reflects the content of Volume I:
Executive Summary, ‘2. Key Findings of the Working Party’, August 2000.The list is adopted
from: Inquiry into the Use of Cannabis for Medical Purposes, Report on Consultation on the
Findings and Recommendations of the Working Party on the Use of Cannabis for Medical
Purposes, July 2001, Office of Drug Policy (The Cabinet Office), p 3.
Bob Carr, ‘Cannabis Medical Use’, Questions Without Notice, NSWPD, 20 May 2003, p 697,
cited in R Johns, Medical cannabis programs: a review of selected jurisdictions, p. 16.
R Johns, Medical cannabis programs: a review of selected jurisdictions, pp. 16-17.
- Cannabis expert speaks at UMass (wwlp.com)
- FL lawmaker pushes for medical cannabis (wptv.com)
- Medical Cannabis Network Announces New Press Release Program (prweb.com)
- Czechs look to Israel for medical marijuana (timesofisrael.com)
- The day in cannabis: Medical marijuana group rebrands, Pew poll shows majority want legalization (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- How To Start a Non Profit Collective (thcfinder.com)
- New Medical Cannabis Start-up Provides Key Solution to a Growing Industry (prweb.com)
- New Medical Cannabis Start-up Provides Key Solution to a Growing… (prweb.com)