The Fall of Australia – Coming Catastrophes in the Australian Economy
Published on 18 Apr 2013
Freedomain Radio is the largest and most popular philosophy show on the web – http://www.freedomainradio.com
The Resident: How the Economy Is a Ponzi Scheme
Published on 19 Apr 2013
Bill Gross, Nouriel Roubini, the Wall Street Journal and many others say that our entire economy is a Ponzi scheme.
The world’s economy is built on a system that requires ever more people to consumer ever more products.
Building an economy that constantly leverages the prosperity of a society’s future is bad enough:
the fact that ours might fail sooner than later is cause for great alarm. As fertility rates continue to fall,
we are in danger of losing the sheer numbers of consumers it will require to keep our current Ponzi-like economy going.
The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) investigates.
Aust govt throwing taxpayers money
- #Checkout# : The Australian Economy in the Long Run (violentlypzw.wordpress.com)
- Recap of the S&P report on Australia from earlier (forexlive.com)
- Swan says 3% world growth doesn’t cut it (news.smh.com.au)
- The Entire Economy Is a Ponzi Scheme (secretsofthefed.com)
- Maori in Australia may be first to lose jobs (radionz.co.nz)
- Are Australian Banks Overvalued? Schroders Thinks So (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Fall of Australia – Coming Catastrophes in the Australian Economy (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)