100% Coming Economic Collapse Prepare NOW
We Are Overrun by Global Criminals
Parties join forces to secure $20m campaigning bonus
by: Tom Dusevic, National chief reporter
From: The Australian
May 28, 2013 12:00AM
SWEEPING changes to electoral law being pursued by the Gillard government could deliver a windfall $20 million to the two major political parties to cover their campaigning costs for the upcoming election.
Despite budget deficits of almost $50 billion forecast for this and the next two years, Labor will introduce legislation in this sitting period to facilitate so-called “administrative funding” of $1 per primary vote gained in the House of Representatives and Senate at the September 14 election, and other measures, at a cost over the forward estimates of $58.1m.
- 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Gough and Julia (clubtroppo.com.au)
- Abbott rejects Labor electoral bill (bigpondnews.com)
- Rudd-Gillard is Australia’s equivalent of Ali-Frazier (aei-ideas.org)
- On why the Gillard government was so unpopular (discussington.com)