More for the Public Service Sector and Less for those Whom they supposedly Serve
Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support Agency employees given perks for turning up to work
HUMAN SERVICE PERKS
* Productivity payments of $650 in September 2012 and September 2013 for employees at or above their maximum salary level for their classification for achieving targets and showing leadership
* Major Reform Payments in 2011 and 2012 worth $500 each in recognition that staff experienced structural change
* School holiday care allowances of up to $16 a day for a child or $163 a week for all children for a maximum of eight weeks where both parents work. The perk requires approval from the Department Secretary
* An extra public holiday on the first business day after Boxing Day
* Up to $600 to an affected employee if a Human Service office relocates in the same city
* Up to $800 under the Household Establishment Allowance if an employee is promoted or reassigned to another locality
* Double time for working overtime for more than three hours on a Saturday
* Salary sacrificing for public transport to and from work
Negotiations for new workplace agreements for Commonwealth Public Servants have begun. With 32,440 employees, Human Services has more staff than Defence, Immigration and Agriculture agencies combined.
Human Services, which includes Centrelink, Medicare and the Child Support Agency, delivered almost $150 billion in payments in the past financial year. It is one of the busiest government departments, and in 2013 shed almost 2100 jobs but in the same period, it promoted 693 staff.
The bulk of the pay increases – 279 – promoted staff up to $67,000, however, four staff were promoted to SES Band 1, which pays up to $190,000, and five staff rose to the ranks of SES Band 2 on an annual salary up to $240,000.
So, ……… New planes for the air force,
(our protection in case of a war)
The above rises for members of our community who chose to serve
others with in the same community, but cuts to the lowest rung and most venerable
of that society. Poly – Many, ticks – blood sucking parasite,
The politics of Australia,
Politics, ide call it a Mafioso Criminal Cabal of
racketeering and profiteering for the gains of certain individuals and their families
within the society, of which we all live in, here Down Under, so to speak .
Your Servants Spending your monies on one thing and telling you here’s a new tax levy?
So our life styles are maintained,,,,,, whilst yours,,…???????